Our September 2018 NEBOSH IGC Class Pictures
NEBOSH stands for the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. It offers wide-ranging, globally recognized and vocationally related qualifications.
NEBOSH addresses both the private and public need for health, safety, environmental, and risk management requirements. If you get qualifications from them, it will be recognized by IIRSM or the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management and the IOSH or the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Taking NEBOSH empowers you to:
- Plan and implement effective health & safety policy
- Identify workplace hazards and offer advice on corrective and preventative measures.
- Undertake comprehensive health & safety audit
- Understand the role and objectives of the International Labour Organisation and other regulatory bodies
- Influence the hearts and minds to create a positive health & safety culture throughout an organisation
- Undertake risk assessments and accident investigations and recommend suitable action