It’s action Time!
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. That’s why Safetywise engage in such activities especially with youths and it’s so refreshing!!!
Benefits of Physical Exercise:
- Control your weight
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Reduce your risk of some cancers
- Reduces your risk for high blood pressure
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Reduces the risk of depression and anxiety
- Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls
- Increase your chances of living longer
Playing sports by Children/ Youths has so many benefits such as:
- Sports can build character – social skills like teamwork, cooperation and leadership
- Develops higher self esteem and body image
- Ability to handle winning and losing while being a good sport
- Sports help children develop discipline
- Children learn to set goals & then work to achieve those goals
- Statistics show that children who are involved in sports while in high school are more likely to experience academic success and graduate from high school
- You develop basic motor skills needed in your day-to-day life
- Sport, in a nutshell, can prepare a child…for life!